What information we collect
We may collect your personally identifiable information at various points throughout the Sites. Yo may be asked to provide your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, and similar information.
What do we use your information for
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
To personalize your experience (Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs)
Information disclosure to outside parties
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
Uses and Disclosure of Personal Information
Registration information may be used in several ways:
- To enable us to process, validate and verify subscriptions;
- To alert you to new projects, Sites features, special events and services;
- To conduct surveys to measure your satisfaction with our service;
- To protect our rights or property or our safety, our members, or others;
- To monitor and evaluate our Sites and identify where we should make changes or expand services;
- To give our marketing and development staff information that’s useful for developing new features and services that meet our visitors’ needs;
Third Party Web Sites
We use third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit our Sites. These companies may use information (not including your name, address email address or telephone number) about your visits to this and other Web sites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you.
We are committed to maintaining your confidence and trust, and takes steps to help protect the personal information you provide to us. However, no transmission or electronic storage of information is guaranteed to be secure. We therefore urge you to always use caution when transmitting information over the Internet.
Changes and Updates